Welcome to the whimsical world of Little Snail and friends!
Time to Go Home celebrates the different routes and routines each friend undertakes on their way home from school—with a playful twist at the end.
Animals of all shapes and sizes abound in this sweet, feel-good board book infused with friendship and fun.
• Themes of school and travel help the youngest of readers better understand the world around them.
• Features bright, unique illustrations and bold, beautiful colors
• Teeming with cute animal characters to make your little one giggle
Little Snail serves up a delightful surprise, proving that the smallest of creatures can be special indeed.
This charming board book delivers delight with wit, humor, and ample sweet and silly moments.
• Ideal for children ages 0 to 3 years old
• Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
• A great pick for preschool and kindergarten teachers looking for a crowd-pleasing picture book for little students
• Perfect for parents, grandparents, and caregivers
• Add it to the shelf with books like Franklin Goes to School by Paulette Bourgeois; Preschool, Here I Come! by David J Steinberg; and Daniel Goes to School by Becky Friedman.